Release Date: 11/17/2019
COCKTAIL & CRAFT BEER PASSPORTS MAKE GREAT GIFTS AND ARE THE EASIEST WAY TO START EXPLORING LOCAL CRAFT.
Craft Notes 1st special edition is designed to pay tribute to Minnesota’s industry leaders in Sustainability.
We invite you to visit and enjoy over $200 in complimentary craft beers, cocktails, and coffee from the hard-working, inventive, dedicated brewers and distillers that are making a positive impact on the industry. When you support them, you are supporting their priorities and helping make the industry more sustainable; and all you have to do is enjoy a drink.
YOUR PASSPORT PURCHASE INCLUDES OVER
$200 $400 IN COMPLIMENTARY CRAFT BEERS & COCKTAILS:
- Explore at your own pace with ample (over 12 months) time to redeem drinks.
- Great experiences at 21 carefully selected, locally-owned, places that have made “sustainability” a core value of their company.
- Recommendations directly from head brewers/distillers
- Over $200 in Craft Drinks: Beer, Cocktails, & Coffee
- NEW! 45-Day Mobile Access worth up to an additional $300 in drinks from over 80 venues
- A contribution to the Friends of the Boundary Waters
SMALL FOOTPRINTS, BIG IMPACT.
Personally, this volume inspired me. I spoke with over 100 different Minnesotans to find out who was truly committed to sustainability and, while they all seemed to want to do something, there were just a handful that made sustainability a core value of what they do.
Additional info and included venues below.
EXPLORE AT YOUR OWN PACE & SUPPORT PIONEERS LEADING IN MAKING LOCAL DRINK CULTURE MORE SUSTAINABLE – *Special Edition*
Special Editions are even more curated and designed to feature a specific story or theme from the industry and help draw attention to important issues and contributions being made by local business.
Bigger (56+ pages), with more places (and drinks) plus a special 4-color cover all designed to immerse you and help you dive deeper into the experience.
- 56 Brewing (craft beer)
- Bang Brewing (organic craft beer)
- Barley John’s (craft beer)
- Barbette (cocktail)
- Finnegans (craft beer)
- Tattersall Distillery (cocktail)
- MPLS Food Building (cocktail)
- Peace Coffee (coffee)
- Pryes Brewing (craft beer)
- Prairie Organic (cocktail)
- Sociable Cider (cider)
- Tiny Diner (craft beer)
- Invictus Brewing (craft beer)
- Red Stag (cocktail)
- Kyatchi Mpls/STP (Beer)
- Bent Paddle (craft beer)
- Ursa Minor (craft beer)
- Wild State Cider (cider)
- Beaver Island (craft beer)
- Mankato Brewing (craft beer)
- Boathouse Brothers Brewing (craft beer)
BREWERY, RESTAURANT, & DISTILLERY MAP
(*Map for all Volumes. Please make sure to select the proper filter for accurate map of this one)
THE “LEADERS OF SUSTAINABILITY” CONCEPT: Special Edition Passport
We talked to over 100 different Minnesotan businesses that we love. We didn’t want JUST quality for this one. We wanted to support something bigger. My hope is that by purchasing this volume, you will do the same.
Learn more about the Leaders in Sustainability concept and what you can do to support >
UNIQUE DESIGN + QUALITY PRINTING
A lot of care was put into making the highest quality, durable, engaging book we could. Printed on high-quality, durable, and sustainable materials, each book is designed to be both informative and offer you the best experience.
- Craft Notes passports are a mixed-media project; graphic design, illustration, and photography
- Cover art features a 4-color print process using soy-based ink
- Each passport is a 2-color screen print done in collaboration by local artists led by Keith Williams.
- All photos are taken by Craft Notes photographers
- The Cover Stock is heavy-weight, 100lb, textured cover made of 50% recycled fibers from the Midwest *Special Edition has a 4-color printed cover*
- Interior pages are printed on 80% recycled paper *Special Edition has 56 pages*
- Learn More about the artistic process