Craft Notes v1 Coffee Passport features complimentary lattes, half-off beans, and even a Barista Experience!
- Morningstar Roasters (1/2 off beans – order online!)
- Folly Coffee Roasters (1/2 off beans – order online!)
- Tiny Footprint (Make those fancy coffees at home; A Free Barista Class experience!)
— FREE LATTES IN MINNEAPOLIS FROM —
- Misfit Coffee
- Anelace Coffee
- Taraccino Coffee
- Up Roasters & Cafe (amazing sandwiches too)
- The Fix Studio
- Wesley Andrews
- Geek Love Cafe
- Fireroast Coffee & Wine
—AND IN SAINT PAUL—
- J&S Bean Factory
- Caydence Records
- Bootstrap Coffee
- Cafe Astoria
- Claddagh Coffee
- Anchor Coffee
- Blue Nose Coffee
Map of Adventures for Latte Lovers:)
Check out our other passports with a totally different list of places or download our mobile app to experience them all.
(*Map for all Volumes. Please make sure to select the proper filter for accurate map of this one)
The “Coffee-lovers” concept
Minnesota is an unknown trend-setter in the national coffee scene. We’ve tried to take your experiences next level, by first, offering a barista class (where you’ll have fun learning about how to make coffee-shop-quality drinks at home) and then sending you to some of the most creative, community-focused, hottest, coolest shops in the Twin Cities.
Unique, Local Design + Quality Printing = The Best Passport
A lot of care was put into making the highest quality, durable, engaging book we could. (learn more)
Printed on high-quality, durable, and sustainable materials, each book is designed to be both informative and offer you the best experience.
- Craft Notes coffee passport is a mixed-media project; graphic design, illustration, and photography
- Each passport is a 2-color screen print done in collaboration by local artists led by Keith Williams.
- All photos are taken by local Craft Notes photographers
- The Cover Stock is heavy-weight, 100lb, textured cover made of 50% recycled fibers from the Midwest
- Interior pages are printed on 80% recycled paper
How Drink Passports Work
- Bring your book to each location and…
- …when your tab comes, the staff will stamp it and take 1 drink off your tab*.
- You just tip like you got a free drink, because you did:)
–Please support these shops by ordering a sandwhich or pastry (most make their own!)(How Passports Work)
*Great with friends!* Complimentary drinks are provided for each book, so multiple books may be used on a single tab (ie. 2 books gets the 1st round of 2 drinks).
*Remember* Craft Notes is about supporting great local businesses and their local staff! Many of whom love talking beer, so bring a friend, grab a spot at the bar, and settle in for a good time…
Explore at your own pace. Our Passports are the best way for you experience and support the most phenomenal local craftsmen that are helping shape Minnesota culture. You’ll always have something new to do and a complimentary drink to enjoy when you do it!